Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I made the declaration

I have not come to the decision to declare those who have sought my life criminals easily.  But if they do not seek treatment, for their condition then give me no choice.  They kill those who are innocent. 
This cannot be allowed to continue.

It is said Lions laying down with Lambs will be shorn with them.  Therefore, I will not sit by and allow my people to die.  As the Leader of the Sparrow I have the right to declare anyone a criminal.  I choose to use this right to protect my people.  I cannot allow this to continue in good conscious. 

I do not fight for myself.  But my people, if I die, who will speak for those who have died?  They are breaking the law, therefore they must be treated like criminals.  They have hid behind diplomatic immunity, so we should to.

The Tsurachi family can have their bounty fee out of the confiscated property.  What ever is left should be given to the Suzume family.  As it is a Leader's job to look out for his followers.

Though no one should be killed that is innocent.  Let the Tsurachi's take great care in they're work.  So that no innocent blood should be spilled.  I do not believe anyone should be killed because they are of a certain tribe or nation.  But those who have tried to sough my life must be brought to justice so that it doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment