Friday, May 14, 2010

If I truly was your brother

The Akodo have a saying,
Every Dochi your brother,
If you truly were ever my brother Jamison,
Why does eyes only go skin deep,

If you were truly ever my brother Jamison,
Where were you when others sought my life?
Where were you when I was not given a fair trial?
Where were you when I was struggling to survive?

If I was ever truly your brother Jamison,
Could not your family make arrangements to have me trained?
If not in the Akodo or Matsu schools,
Perhaps in the Kitsu or Ikoma schools,

If truly I was ever your brother,
You would be happy that the honor the Sparrow have given to the Akodo,
If truly I was ever your brother,
You would have come talked to me when I was betrayed by the Scorpion,

If truly I was ever your brother,
You would see that an alliance with the Sparrow is a upset for the Lion,
That an alliance with the Sparrow brings honor to the Lion,
That truly this is in the best interests of the Lion,

No comments:

Post a Comment