Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A clarification

When I was younger, I was quite playful.  This may have led to some misunderstandings.  However, when I was younger I didn't mind if people tried to kill me.  It is said that having a child, doesn't change you, it changes everything about you. 

So if I DO have a daughter somewhere, then I can't be going getting myself killed.  As what will happen to her without me.  Now that I have a child I have to think about her as well.  I have responsibilities now.

Another thing is that the Sparrow choosing me to be their Daimyo, they are looking to me for leadership.  For their sake I can't get myself killed, just because I like playing around.  Afterall, I have people I must look after.

As such I think she should be trained with the Kitsu.  As I have said before, she would be treated better with them then I was.  Also she will be able to receive training in her gift.  Perhaps in time she will be able to come to Sparrow Lands and aid in the development of the Sparrow Shungendo School.

The other point I would like to clarify is that I do not want to turn the Sparrow Clan into a bunch of mercenaries.  A mercenary fights for money.  Fighting alongside your allies that you have a treaty to aid is a different matter entirely.  So I think this should be no mistake in this point.

Another point I would like to make is that, the Sparrow Clan's duty is too guard the Golden Plains, and keep the peace between the Crab and Crane.  Therefore, even if they all could move up to where I am, that would leave the Golden Plains vulnerable.  Also who is to say the Crab and Crane wouldn't fight with each other again?  So they must stay where they are for now. 

Though Twelve Sparrow arent' enough to be missed.  Indeed, it may make things easier for them.  As the Sparrow Lands are less fertile then others.

No comments:

Post a Comment