Thursday, May 6, 2010

Statue of the Sparrow

I'm working on a new form.  I call it Statue of the Sparrow.  Though it will not emphasis balance as much as the Statue of the Crane.

This is intentional.  First I don't have very good balance.  However, as the Sparrow is a smaller animal it doesn't need as much balance as a crane.  Though I think the Sparrow would be more aerobic.  As it would need less time to take off then a Crane.  It would do alot more dives attacks.

Perhaps it would be best to be like the Chinese wall form.  So that Sparrows could practice it along the wall.  Then the Sparrows will not get rusty.

I think though it should be highly encouraged for the Sparrow to learn this form.  Also I think it's best not to care what other clans think of the Sparrow.  Better to focus the energy on one's training.  Channel your anger to work harder.  After one should not correct another's misconceptions.  It will be all the more easier to surprise them.

Also I want to make a form of using the Sling.  Though I will have to learn to use it first.  The Sling should be to the Sparrow as the Bow is to the Tsurachi family.

One tactic I think might go well would be to use it on a wall.  After all if Sparrows can send a volley of stones at an enemy, it might be quite useful.  It would make things all the harder to breach the wall.  Even if the enemy isn't killed, it will wear them down to more easily cut them down with swords.  After all, the enemies tend to be quite large.  It should be that difficult to find a weak spot in the armor to exploit.     

No comments:

Post a Comment