Friday, May 14, 2010

The Sparrows: The Peace Keepers

Perhaps should become known as the Peace Keepers. After all the function of the Sparrow is to keep the Crane and the Crab from fighting. I think it's in the best interests of the Crab to promote peace, as I could see the Sparrow fighting with the Crab in any conflict.
It would be good to have an alliance with the Lion. Though, if that is not possible it would be a shame. I would like to see good relations with them.
Also I would like to see good relations with the Dragon Clan. As I respect the wisdom of their monks. They also see us as well.

Another thing is that, many times the animals that stay in one environment are invaded my animals from other environments. I think it best if the Sparrow worked along other Clan's peasants. As they're is no shame in honest labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment